Overview of the NetApp 108-00180 1TB SATA 7200 RPM Disk DriveThe NetApp 108-00180 1TB SATA 7200 RPM Hard Disk Drive is a state of the art storage expansion that is designed for use with NetApp Storage Shelves. Our drives are guaranteed to work and deploy on arrival or we will rush a replacement right away. Smart customers can avoid system downtime and save significant expenses by utilizing the included Econram Shield+Tech 12 Month warranty and support in a rare case of failure. This awesome 1 year coverage also reduces the overall total cost of the NetApp 108-00180 1TB SATA Drive ownership for our clients and increases the 108-00180 ROI (return on investment). We will support you through the install and provide lifetime tech support. All
This NetApp 108-00180 1TB SATA 7200 RPM Hard Disk Drive comes with Econram Shield+Tech Warranty & Support.Label PN: 108-00180 | Warranty: 1 Yr | Volume Discounts
Whats packed in your NetApp 108-00180 1TB SATA 7200 RPM Hard DriveNetApp 108-00180 Product Specifications:
- Disk Capacity: 1TB
- Disk Interface: SATA
- Disk Type: Internal
- Disk Speed: 7200 RPM Drives
- Disc Category: Hard Disk Drive
NetApp 108-00180 Compatibility Notes: NetApp DS14 MK2 AT Storage Shelf Arrays Receive FREE Ground Shipping today (USA Only) when you buy this NetApp 108-00180 1TB SATA 7200 RPM Hard Disk Drive
In order to keep our inventory up to standard, and in alignment with global terminology, please use the list below as reference to the condition of your inventory items:
- F/S - Factory Sealed in original manufacturer's box, tape and box are not cut. Product contains warranty.
- NIB – New In Box item in original packaging with tape uncut. Product may not contain manufacturer’s warranty.
- NOB - New Open Box is an unused product where original manufacturers packaging seal is broken or cut. Product contains warranty.
- NEW - Unused product with or without original manufacturers packaging, such as bulk, pulls, F/S, or NOB items. Product contains warranty.
- LIKE NEW – Minimally used system pulls in excellent working condition and fully tested.
- REF - Product that has been cleaned and refurbished by a manufacturer or vendor. Product may contain a mfg or vendor warranty.
- USED - Product that has been tested to work, has no warranty, and has not been refurbished.
- ASIS - Unknown condition, does not contain a warranty.
- EXC - Product that is available for exchange or contain a returnable core.
- REP - Product is available for depot repair.
Storage from Econram Systems
Server Parts Upgrades