NetApp X273B 72GB 15,000 RPM FC Disk Drive for NetApp DS14 MK2 Storage Shelves
- Turbo Charge your NetApp Storage Shelf with this 72GB HDD at an unbeatable cost and 12 Month Warranty!
- Contact Econram Systems at 877 500-ECON (3266) and speak with a NETAPP product specialist for great deals on the X273B
The Network Appliance X273B 72GB 15,000 RPM FC Hard Drive is a state of the art storage expansion that is designed for use with NetApp DS14 Storage Arrays. Our hard disk drives are guaranteed to work and deploy on arrival and we will guide you through the install and provide lifetime tech support. All X273B drives are professionally packaged and pass our grueling State-Of-The-Art strict Quality Control inspection by certified technicians. This NetApp Drive can ship the same day on orders received before 12pm PST. With FC Interface, 72GB Storage Capacity & 15000 RPM speed for fast response time, this expansion kit is a great upgrade to your existing Network Appliance DS14 MK2 Storage Shelves. Our 1 Year Warranty also guarantees the life cycle & ROI, all at the above low price.
The NetApp X273B 72GB 15K RPM FC Hard Disk Drive is suitable for NetApp DS14 MK2 Storage Arrays requiring a large storage capacity at fast transfer speeds and fast transaction rates (IOPS). It is easy to upgrade your existing NetApp DS14 Filer Shelves with the X273B.
The item listed on this page is a NETWORK APPLIANCE Disk Drive. Purchase this item online securely or click on the "QUOTE REQUEST- RFQ " to get a Fast NO Obligation Quote. We offer GSA pricing for Military & Government Agencies, as well as major discounts to Educational, Medical & Profit Free Organizations.
The NetApp X273B 72GB 15,000 RPM FC Hard Disk Drive comes with free Econram Vida+Tech support and a 12 Month Warranty.
Purchase with confidence Network Appliance X273B, 72GB, FC, 15000 RPM, Hard Disk Drive T hrough Our 128-bit SSL Encryption Secure CheckoutNetApp X273B Product Specifications:
- Main Features
- Capacity: 72GB
- Interface: FC
- Type: Internal 3.5 inch
- Speed: 15000 RPM Drives
- Type: Hard Disk Drive
Our New-in-box, refurbished and used NetApp X273B Disk Drives provide exceptional value. Econram Systems can ship your NetApp X273B Disk Drive overnight to more than 75 countries worldwide. NetApp X273B Alternative Numbers: 108-00040,X273B
NetApp X273B Compatibility Notes: NetApp F720, F740, F760, F810, F820, F825, F840, F880, FAS940, FAS960, FAS980, FAS250, FAS270, FAS2020, FAS2040, FAS2050, FAS3050, FAS3020, FAS3070, FAS3040, FAS3140, FAS3170, FAS6030, FAS6040, FAS6070, FAS6080, DS14, DS14MK2, DS14MK4, F700, F800, F900, FAS200, FAS2000, FAS3000, FAS3100, FAS6000 Storage
Free USA Shipping - NetApp X273B 72GB 15,000 RPM FC Hard Disk Drive - Low Shipping Prices Worldwide
Get the NetApp X273B for the DS14 MK2 Filer System with 1 Year Warranty and choose one of our maintenance packages at a 15% discount
In order to keep our inventory up to standard, and in alignment with global terminology, please use the list below as reference to the condition of your inventory items:
- F/S - Factory Sealed in original manufacturer's box, tape and box are not cut. Product contains warranty.
- NIB – New In Box item in original packaging with tape uncut. Product may not contain manufacturer’s warranty.
- NOB - New Open Box is an unused product where original manufacturers packaging seal is broken or cut. Product contains warranty.
- NEW - Unused product with or without original manufacturers packaging, such as bulk, pulls, F/S, or NOB items. Product contains warranty.
- LIKE NEW – Minimally used system pulls in excellent working condition and fully tested.
- REF - Product that has been cleaned and refurbished by a manufacturer or vendor. Product may contain a mfg or vendor warranty.
- USED - Product that has been tested to work, has no warranty, and has not been refurbished.
- ASIS - Unknown condition, does not contain a warranty.
- EXC - Product that is available for exchange or contain a returnable core.
- REP - Product is available for depot repair.
Storage from Econram Systems
Server Parts Upgrades