NetApp SP-278A-R5 4Gb/sec 144GB 15Krpm Fibre Channel Disk DriveThe SP-278A-R5 is manufactured by Network Appliance. NetApp Disk Drives are known for their reliability and stability. No matter what an organization demands and what its size, we have the right NetApp SP-278A-R5 data storage disk drive upgrade to match your specifications. We can accommodate small departments and workgroup environments to full-blown data center applications. We stock all storage hard drive upgrade options for your NetApp storage system.
Every NetApp SP-278A-R5 144GB disk drive you purchase from us is covered by Shield+Tech™ 1 Year Warranty & Support.
Need it fast? No problem! Customer service representatives are ready to take your order and ship the best way possible to get your NetApp SP-278A-R5 drive in your hands when you need it. Have questions regarding compatibility? Call us 877-500-ECON
SP-278A-R5 - NetApp 144GB disk drive upgrade and replacement kit
Use Econram Systems’ online REQUEST-A-QUOTE feature for time-saving (and money-saving!) pricing.
NetApp Fibre Channel 144GB Disk Drive, SP-278A-R5 - Request a Quote from Econram Systems
- NetApp Part Number - SP-278A-R5
- Manufactured By - NetApp
- Warranty - Shield+Tech Warranty & Support - 1 Year Warranty & Tech Support; Up to 6 Years Extended Warranty Available
- Global Delivery - Fast Worldwide Shipping - We maintain large inventories of Oracle Sun equipment and parts including the SP-278A-R5 providing fast delivery throughout the World.
- Satisfaction Guarantee - 30-Day Money Back - Your Satisfaction Is Our Top Priority!
- Military Standard, Government and School Discounts - Government & Schools - We supply some of the largest contractors and military organizations such as Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, NASA, Northrop Grumman , SAIC, General Dynamics, US Army, US Navy, US Marine Corps, US Coast Guard and many more. MIL-SPEC, MIL-STD SERVICES Since 2002 Contact us for references!
SP-278A-R5 NetApp 4Gb/sec 144GB 15Krpm Fibre Channel Disk Drive
Technical DatasheetNetApp Storage Best Practices PDF – NETAPP DATA SHEET
In order to keep our inventory up to standard, and in alignment with global terminology, please use the list below as reference to the condition of your inventory items:
- F/S - Factory Sealed in original manufacturer's box, tape and box are not cut. Product contains warranty.
- NIB – New In Box item in original packaging with tape uncut. Product may not contain manufacturer’s warranty.
- NOB - New Open Box is an unused product where original manufacturers packaging seal is broken or cut. Product contains warranty.
- NEW - Unused product with or without original manufacturers packaging, such as bulk, pulls, F/S, or NOB items. Product contains warranty.
- LIKE NEW – Minimally used system pulls in excellent working condition and fully tested.
- REF - Product that has been cleaned and refurbished by a manufacturer or vendor. Product may contain a mfg or vendor warranty.
- USED - Product that has been tested to work, has no warranty, and has not been refurbished.
- ASIS - Unknown condition, does not contain a warranty.
- EXC - Product that is available for exchange or contain a returnable core.
- REP - Product is available for depot repair.
Storage from Econram Systems
Server Parts Upgrades