Sun Fire V890 Server at a glance:The Sun Fire V890 server is a truly versatile and scalable machine for your business. This computing powerhouse offers up to 8 64-Bit UltraSPARC IV processors available in 1.2GHz and 1.35GHz that provide processing power for all your organization’s needs. To keep up with its processing power, the Sun V890 offers up to 16GB of RAM to each processor board for a possible total of 64GB of RAM, ensuring your critical programs run smoothly. Along with this, the V890 offers internal mass storage that can total up to 1.75TB comprised of 12 Fibre Channel drives in 73GB or 146GB options.
The Sun Fire V890 Server Specifications:
Sun Fire V890 CPU options:
- Up to eight 1.2GHz or 1.35GHz UltraSPARC IV
- 1.5GHz, or 1.8GHz UltraSPARC IV+
- Solaris 8, 9 or 10
- PCI slots are hot-pluggable
- Seven slots, 64 bit, operating at 33MHz (5V)
- Two slots (slots 7 and 8), 64 bit, operating at 33 or 66MHz (3.3V)
- Up to twelve 3.5" × 1" 10000 RPM FC-AL disks, 73GB and 146GB capacity.
- Maximum total capacity of 1.75TB.
- Total of 16 DIMM memory slots available per CPU/Memory board 512MB, 1GB, or 2GB
- (32GB maximum per CPU/Memory board, 128GB maximum when configured with 8 processors)
- Note: Install DIMMs in groups of four.
- 16X ATAPI DVD-ROM Drive
In order to keep our inventory up to standard, and in alignment with global terminology, please use the list below as reference to the condition of your inventory items:
- F/S - Factory Sealed in original manufacturer's box, tape and box are not cut. Product contains warranty.
- NIB – New In Box item in original packaging with tape uncut. Product may not contain manufacturer’s warranty.
- NOB - New Open Box is an unused product where original manufacturers packaging seal is broken or cut. Product contains warranty.
- NEW - Unused product with or without original manufacturers packaging, such as bulk, pulls, F/S, or NOB items. Product contains warranty.
- LIKE NEW – Minimally used system pulls in excellent working condition and fully tested.
- REF - Product that has been cleaned and refurbished by a manufacturer or vendor. Product may contain a mfg or vendor warranty.
- USED - Product that has been tested to work, has no warranty, and has not been refurbished.
- ASIS - Unknown condition, does not contain a warranty.
- EXC - Product that is available for exchange or contain a returnable core.
- REP - Product is available for depot repair.
Storage from Econram Systems
Server Parts Upgrades